Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
ECO/365 Principles of Microeconomics
Select an organization with which you are familiar or an organization where you work.
Develop a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to be presented to the CEO's executive committee that addresses how your chosen organization determines what quantity of labor to demand and what events could shift the demand and supply of that labor.
VISUALS: An appropriate visual should appear on each slide.
Explain the following in your presentation:
- How your organization's production function is related to its marginal product of labor.
- How your organization's marginal product of labor is related to the value of its marginal product.
- How your organization's marginal product is related to its demand for labor
- Examples of events that could shift the demand or supply of labor and why they do so.
- Reasons a worker's wages might be above the level that balances supply and demand.
- An analysis of the impact that government policies addressing income inequity and poverty could have on labor demand or supply.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.
PRESENTATION IN CLASS: You will present your powerpoint to the class. You will need to know your content. You can use note cards; however, you should not read your presentation.
CLASS INVOLVEMENT: When you present to the class you will need to include a class activity, or questions, that will involve your classmates in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Please have completed by Monday June 26th by 2pm Texas time. Thanks