Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
EDL 6040 Data-Driven Part I DropBox for INTRODUCTIONS As a little warm up activity, I would like for you to introduce yourself. We all have varying levels in which we have used or are using data to in
EDL 6040 Data-Driven
DropBox for INTRODUCTIONS
As a little warm up activity, I would like for you to introduce yourself. We all have varying levels in which we have used or are using data to inform our instructional decisions. The information you provide in this activity will not only help me guide the instruction for this class, but it will also help you see how others are using data in their buildings.
So I would like for you to post the following:
- Your name
- Where you work
- Your title, position, grade level, subject, etc.
- The different sources of data you are using in your class/building.
- How you are currently using data to make instructional decisions.
- What about data-driven decision-making would you like to learn more about.
When you finish your post please make comments, or ask questions to at least two other classmates' posts.
DropBox for Case Study Analysis #1 for Chapter 1
Case Study #1 is located on pages 3-4 of the textbook. Students should submit an analysis of the case study. Please use the attached Case Study template to guide the analysis. Simply download the template, and type your case study analysis into the template. Save as a document, and submit within this assignment tab.
Please make sure you update the SAMPLE template information to the current term. When typing into the template, make sure the highlighting is not present when submitting your assignment.
Make sure to refer to the Case Study Reflective Rubric embedded within this assignment within the assignment DropBox to guide your work.
Students should also:
- Write in narrative form.
- Examine the issues.
- Define the problem.
- Discuss the alternatives and consequences.
- Determine/defend the best solutions.
- Use scholarly sources to support your claims & correct APA formatting, including in-text citations, a cover page, and references (includes the textbook and any additional sources used).
Remember when using in-text citations, you are giving the author credit for their ideas, even when you paraphrase. Typically you should have an in-text citation per paragraph unless that paragraph is a personal reflection completely devoted to your thoughts.
- 3141 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $10.00. See answer's preview
* have answered according ** *** ************