Educational games have moved from a reward in education to an accepted technique for teaching and learning at all levels (Pre-K – higher education). Argue whether or not educational games have value in 21st century education and what the value may be. Explain and support your view based on scholarly sources published within the last five years.
Write an objective academic paper in third-person perspective
Annotated Bibliography on the topic above
Each of the sources should be cited in APA format and should include a two-paragraph summary, or annotation, of the resource contents and how you intend to use the information within your paper To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must
- Conduct several searches using databases
- Select at least five credible and scholarly, peer-reviewed sources
- that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Final Research Paper.
To fulfill the written component of this, you must
- Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style.
- List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
- Annotation paragraphs must be original and cannot be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Copied-and-pasted annotations may receive a zero grade.
Format your assignment according to APA style. Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with one-inch margins and use 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain
- A complete summary, in your own words, of the information presented in the article.
- Your analysis of the best use of this information in your paper, written in your own words.
- Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.
The bibliography must be 500 to 700 words in length and formatted according to APA style
I have included a templet to follow
**** completed ***Attached: eng templates.docx