EED 425 Week 3 Community Physical Fitness and Recreation Interview Questionnaire
This pack of EED 425 Week 3 Community Physical Fitness and Recreation Interview Questionnaire shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. What is your role as a movement educator?
2. How are you supported by your school?
3. How do you motivate students who do not actively participate?
4. How has physical education changed in the last 10 years? How do you think it will change in the future?
5. Why is physical education important in the elementary curriculum?
6. What issues do you face securing the resources and materials you need? How do you resolve them?
7. If you had a limited amount of time to teach students, what are the most important topics you would deliver?
8. How do you encourage competitive sports, good sportsmanship, losing well, winning graciously, waiting their turn, and other social benefits of physical education to students?
9. How do you plan for lessons?
10. Are there any assessments you do with the students?