Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- Part 1: Answer 12 questions below
- Part 2: Add up your points from the 12 questions to get an Emotional Intelligence score.
- Part 3: Answer three questions that will help you write a 2-3 page analysis of your findings from the first two parts of this assignment.
Part 1: For the first step in this CT assignment, please go through and answer each of the following questions with “yes” or “no.”
In his writings, Goleman (1998) offered twelve questions to ask yourself to see if you work with emotional intelligence.
- Do you understand both your strengths and weaknesses?
- Can you be depended on to take care of every detail? Do you hate to let things slide?
- Are you comfortable with change and open to novel ideas?
- Are you motivated by the satisfaction of meeting your own standards of excellence?
- Can you stay optimistic when things go wrong?
- Do you see things from another person's point of view and sense what matters most to that person?
- Do you let customers' needs determine how you serve them?
- Do you enjoy helping co-workers develop their skills?
- Can you read office politics accurately?
- Are you able to find "win-win" solutions in negotiations and conflicts?
- Are you the kind of person other people want on a team? Do you enjoy collaborating with others?
- Are you usually persuasive?
Part 2: For the second part of this CT assignment, please add up the number of questions to which you could answer “yes.” How many “yes” answers did you have? If you were able to answer “yes” to six or more of the items, this indicates that you are working well with EI and also work with maturity in the workplace.
Part 3: For the final part of this CT assignment, please prepare a 2-3 page paper answering the following questions.
- What was your score on the EI survey? Do you agree with the results? Why or why not?
- How does your high maturity level or low maturity level at work impact your day-to-day interactions with your employees and customers?
- Brainstorm at least five suggestions for increasing your EI score. Should be at least 2 to 3 pages in length and include all three parts of this assignment.
- cite at least one other credible source .
- APA format
- Include a cover page as well as a reference list.