Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
ENG 125 Introduction to Literature Assignment Week 2
For this assignment, you will write an annotated bibliography on three sources. For detailed information on how to create your Annotated Bibliography, please see this Sample Annotated Bibliography.
In your Annotated Bibliography, you will
- Copy and paste the writing prompt you chose to explore in Week One into a Word Document.
- Restate the working thesis you created in Week One below your writing prompt.
- In this same document, identify your primary source (your short story) and two secondary, academic sources.
- Summarize each source and explain how the source supports your working thesis. These summaries should be at least 150 words for each entry.
For the Annotated Bibliography assignment, you will write annotations for three sources. One source should be a primary source. Next, you will choose two secondary sources that are additional to the text. The two sources you locate must be academic sources and come from peer-reviewed journals or other scholarly publications. For information on finding sources within the Ashford Library, please view the ENG125 - Literature Research tutorial (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
https://ashford.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/ENG125+-+Literature+Research/0_bmv0vsn9 The Annotated Bibliography includes a citation of the source in APA format. It also includes a brief summary of the source.
Click each example below:
- Example of the Primary Source for the Annotated Bibliography
- Example of the Secondary Source for the Annotated Bibliography
Alternatively, you may click here to view the following examples in PDF.
MAKE sure to refer to the TEXT.
Text: Clugston, R. W. (2014). Journey into literature (2nd ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
If you have any questions in regards to this DQ please feel free to contact me. Thank you.