ENGL 216 Week 8 Final Exam
This archive of ENGL 216 Week 8 Final Exam gives the solution to:
1. (TCO 4) The ABC format stands for
2. (TCO 1) Using lists (bullets and numbers) in documents
3. (TCO 1) Graphics receive the most attention when they are placed where on a page?
4. (TCO 2) Informal definitions are generally
5. (TCO 2) Effective instructions include
6. (TCO 3) The three Cs in the 3C strategy for persuasive writing are
7. (TCO 3) The best way to end a bad-news message is to make
8. (TCO 5) In a presentation, the Preachers Maxim refers to
9. (TCO 5) Providing handouts to the audience before a presentation is not advisable because
10. (TCO 6) To avoid legal issues, you should seek written permission to use borrowed….…..
11. (TCO 4) In an informal report, which of the following statements is correct?
12. (TCO 6) Which of the following is generally part of a formal report?
13. (TCO 6) Organizations use analytical reports to
14. (TCO 6) Which of the following statements is true regarding proposals?
15. (TCO 6) The three types or sections of information typically found in formal solicited sales….
16. (TCO 7) Which of the following is true about a content chunk on a web page?
17. (TCO 7) Common website navigation types include all of the following except
18. (TCO 8) Which if the following is NOT a collaborative method of writing?
19. (TCO 8) Which of the following is NOT recommended for a productive meeting?
20. (TCO 4) Which of the following is a technique for avoiding sexist language?
**** 216 Week * ***** ****Attached: ENGL-216-Week-8-Final-Exam.zip