Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Entrepreneurship Zeo, Inc. Case Study
Zeo,Inc. Case Study
Read the Zeo, Inc.case study on pages 221-233 in the text. Zeo, founded by a group of collegefriends has developed a new sleep aid technology. Answer these questions:
1. What are theadvantages/disadvantages of founding a company with friends?
2. How did the foundersidentify and entice stakeholders to join their board of directors?
3. Why did the foundersseek a new CEO? What was the process they used to select the CEO? If this wereyou, would you do that or would you want to run the business yourself?
4. How did the role ofeach founder change as the business grew?
5. How does a companymaintain its culture when it is professionalizing with a large top managementteam?