Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECupHIOgavg&feature=youtu.be
DINOSAURS VIDEO LAB
Write a short paper (2-3 typewritten pages or less) analyzing the video shown in today's lab. In your paper, indicate:
1. The intended audience and explain your reasoning using specific examples from the video;
2. What environmental/ecological principles were discussed, shown,
described or mentioned (no matter how briefly);
3. What was the primary environmental focus of this video; explain
your reasoning using specific examples from the video;
4. How successful was the video at getting its primary message
across to its intended audience; explain your reasoning;
5. Give a grade to this video from the PERSPECTIVES (a-f) of:
a) a parent
b) an educated adult
c) an environmentalist
d) a politician
e) a business person
(NOTE: A LETTER GRADE MUST BE GIVEN FOR ALL PERSPECTIVES LISTED.
NO EXPLANATION FOR THE GRADE IS NEEDED HERE; SEE #6.)
6. Choose ONE PERSPECTIVE from #5 and COMPLETELY EXPLAIN the reasoning behind your grade. Use SPECIFIC EXAMPLES from the video to justify the grade you gave that
7. This is a serious writing assignment. You will be graded on
your grammar, punctuation, and writing quality.