Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Ethical Decision Making
THIS IS 3 SEPERATE ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE THEM!
Read the article by Schafer (2011) and discuss an ethical dilemma that you are aware of. Describe how it was an ethical trap and how it could be avoided. Be cautious to avoid using names. Refer to terms as used in the textbook.
In the Gonzalez-Padron (2015), Chapter 5, read the paragraph on distributive justice and the block on pages on Consider: What Is Your Ethical Style? in section 5.1 of the text.
What other ethical traditions contributed to the decision to eliminate tobacco sales? All three types of ethical philosophies could guide CVS management in making the right decision. See Consider: What Is Your Ethical Style? in Chapter 5 of the textbook to discover which ethical tradition is most dominant for you or your coworkers. In addition to ethical philosophies, other individual factors may influence ethical decision making, possibly impeding the company from taking bold and courageous actions reflective of a responsible business (Gonzalez-Padron, 2015, 5.1, para 25).
In your post, answer the question:What other ethical traditions contributed to the decision to eliminate tobacco sales?
In addition, answer the questions in Consider: What Is Your Ethical Style? in section 5.1 of the text. Share your results and thoughts on this topic.
Ethical Decision Making
After reading about Bill Daniels and the story about the insurance company in Chapter 5 of Gonzalez-Padron (2015), answer the following questions in essay form:
- Which ethical tradition best describes Bill’s decision to pay the client from his own funds?
- Did he approach the decision using a rules-based, virtue or relationship-based, or outcome-based approach, or a combination of approaches?
- Bill credits sports coaches for progression to higher stages of moral development. What other factors could motivate someone to develop higher levels of moral reasoning?
- Can you think of a person who demonstrates principle-based ethics? How do this person’s actions reflect a highly developed moral reasoning?
Incorporate key words and phrases from Chapter 5 of the text and at least two additional sources into your responses. Use your own words to define the key words and phrases you incorporate. Be sure to cite all sources in the body of your paper and on the references page.
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must end with a conclusion that clearly summarizes what was presented in the paper.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.