Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Ethical Issues in Engineering Design 1. Discuss some ethical issues faced inengineering design. Provide some examples from our text book and/or the Internetand present ideas to resolve those issues. (
Ethical Issues in Engineering Design
1. Discuss some ethical issues faced inengineering design. Provide some examples from our text book and/or the Internetand present ideas to resolve those issues. (write at least 3 paragraphs)
2. Research the case studies of space shuttle incidents of theChallenger” in 1986 and “Columbia” in 2003. Answer the following questions: (Use the template:Evaluation of Case Study)
· What are the factors that contributed to each incident?
· What were thesimilaritiesbetween the two cases? Do they reveal anycommon ethical issues?
· Discuss the concept ofblame responsibilityandcausationin relation to these incidents.
Engineering and Ethics
Evaluation of Case Study (For Assignment submissions)
Please follow the steps when analyzing a case study and answer the questions in the assignments.
Step1: Describe the issues discussed in the case study. (write 1-2 paragraphs)
· Read the case study and understand what the issues are presented and write it in your own words.
Step 2: Present the concepts and principles that could be applied to address those issues. (write 1-2 paragraphs)
· After understanding the issues in the case study, try to recall the concepts learned in the course and think which principles are relevant and could be applied to this particular case.
Step 3: Analyze the case study using the principles. (write 1-2 paragraphs)
· Once you are sure of the principles to be used to address the issue, then try to analyze the problem using reasoning and multiple viewpoints.
Step 4: Discuss your solution to resolve the ethical issue. (write 1-2 paragraphs)
· After analyzing the problem, you would come up with a solution to resolve the issue in a way you think is best. Remember it’s your analysis and there might be different ways to resolve the issue.
Step 5: Answer the questions asked in the assignment.
· Don’t forget to answer the questions asked in the assignment as they carry points.