Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Ethical theories of utilitarianism deontology and virtue ethics, homework help
Would you be interested in doing this please?In this course, we look at classical ethical theories of utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue ethics. We also examine different perspectives on ethical issues introduced by relativism, ethical egoism, and emotivism. For this paper, you will apply these theories and perspectives to a current issue, selected from the list of issues below.Choose one of the ethical issues from the list below to research and write about. It is recommended that you choose a topic that you are familiar with or that you have thought about previously. For example, you might choose an issue that either worries you or enrages you, you might choose one that you have worked on, or you might choose one that relates to recent events in your community.Possible Issues
- Corporate executive compensation
- Corporate contributions to political campaigns
- Affirmative action
- The media and its responsibilities
- Domestic surveillance
- Whistle blowing in government or in a business
- Religion in the workplace
- Consumer tracking
- Ethical problems of gambling
- Progressive taxation rates
- Women’s equality
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- You must use at least five academic resources in addition to the required text. Academic resources include: peer-reviewed journal articles, research-based books, theses and dissertations, and research-based government documents.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style