Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Review the following cases:
- Case 1
- Case 2
After you have reviewed the cases above, write an essay that addresses the following:
- Define social responsibility.
- What are the similarities and differences between both companies regarding their corporate social responsibility efforts?
- What positive strides are both companies trying to make with their corporate social responsibility efforts?
- Do you feel that the companies are doing enough with their corporate social responsibility efforts?
- If you answer “yes,” then what should they continue to do, and why?
- If you answer “no,” then what should they do differently, and why?
- Apply the corporate social responsibility concept when you respond.
A minimum of 1 reference should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include it both as an in-text citation and on your reference page.
Also, use 12-point font and 1” margins.
Please submit your assignment.
Holmes, R. (2009, March 2). Wal-Mart wants to be more like us. The Guardian. Retrieved from http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/feb/24/patagonia-ethical-outdoor-clothing-interview
mallenbaker.net. (2014). Corporate social responsibility - Companies in the news. Retrieved from http://www.mallenbaker.net/csr/CSRfiles/nike.html