Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Ethics Presentation /*ONLY, tutor michelle
Ethics Presentation *ALL 8 BULLETS POINTS MUST BE ADDRESSED IN POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. NO PLAGIARISM, (All PLAGIARISM WILL REQUIRE REFUND).
Create a 13- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you address the following:
- What role does ethics play in creating and guiding policy in the criminal justice system?
- What role does ethics play in the enforcement of laws?
- How does ethical enforcement relate to the role of investigating and combating terrorism?
- Is torture ethical in terrorism investigations? What if it saves hundreds of lives?
- How will ethics play into the future of law enforcement and related decision making?
- Should there be mandatory ethics courses? Why or why not? If so, how often should they be attended?
- Are there any police departments currently requiring mandatory ethics training on an annual basis? If so, what departments?
- What was one of the key points made during your collaborative group discussion this week?
Collaborative Activity: Waterboarding Discussion
Discuss the pros and cons of waterboarding with your collaborative group.
- On the pro side: What if it saves hundreds of lives by exposing a large scale terrorist attack about to occur?
- On the con side: What if it causes false confessions or questionable information?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.