Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Evaluating a Firm's External Environment.
Search for business news that relate to one of the chapter concepts. Concept discussed in chapter 2 is the Evaluating a Firm's External Environment. A news article that discusses.
(Choose 2 of the list below)
- Examples of a firm doing an external analysis and considering how their environment can affect opportunities and threats
- The SCP model
- Porter's Five Forces model
- Examples of firms being threatened by substitutes
- a strong example of a complementor and how it effects an industry
- Examples of firms taking advantage of opportunities in different generic industry structures
Provide a summary of the news item (along with a reference to where you found it) . I'm looking for well-thought out comments so plan on writing more to explain fully.
News items must be from reputable sources. A list of some of my favorites (although not the only ones you can use) are in the Resources section.
(450 words, citation)