Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
This assignment has two parts.
Part 1:Write a 2–3 page evaluation of the quality improvement program that you have created. This should be the annual summary of the hypothetical data. Make sure your hypothetical data are credible.
Part 2:As you may recall from Week 1, your Course Project was to prepare a total quality improvement program, with a focus on one high-risk area. Continuous quality improvement covers many areas. Throughout the course, you have learned about the attributes that constitute a quality improvement team and what questions this team attempts to answer. The assignments toward this project that you completed each week can now be assembled into a single instructional document.
Make necessary adjustments to your document so that each segment flows smoothly into the next. Evaluate your project using the criteria given below.
- Are the indicators and their measurements appropriate to the high-risk area? Do the indicators capture the risk?
- Are the fictional incidents realistic and plausible?
- Is the filled chart consistent with the fictional incident?
- Is the plan of correction feasible? Will it prevent the occurrence of the incident in future?
- How do you know the plan worked? What measures will you use to identify effectiveness?
Submit it to the W5: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Tuesday, July 11, 2017.
Name your document SUO_HCM4002_W5_A2_LastName_FinalInitial.doc.
On a separate page, cite all sources using the APA format.