Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Explore Crime Scene Guides from the National Institute of Justice website and choose one to complete this assignment.
Write a 1,400-word paper in which forensic and other evidence found at the selected crime scene is tracked from collection through presentation.
Include the following:
- Brief description of the chosen scenario
- Two different types of collected evidence
- Sources of the evidence
- Proper collection procedures
- Instructions on how to record the evidence
- Chain of evidence
- Processing protocols
- Interpretation methods
- Preservation of evidence
- Proper presentation methods for different types of evidence
- Consequences of mishandling evidence
Format with APA guidelines.