Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Examine measurable organizational value (MOV), Business Case Study help
Assignment 2: Business Case
Imagine that you work as a projectmanager for a company that buys and sells used textbooks. The main saleschannel is a Web application. A few customers have requested the creation of amobile application with the ability to scan barcodes. The CEO wants you toprepare a formal business case before a decision is made on whether or not tobuild the mobile application.
For this activity, you are free todraw assumptions on the company structure, costs, goals, and key performanceindicators (KPIs). However, you must clearly document each if assumed.
Write a two to three (2-3) pagebusiness case in which you:
- Examine measurable organizational value (MOV). Identifyareas of impact, the desired values, and a time frame for achievement.
- Suggest at least two (2) alternatives to developing amobile application. Justify the consideration of such alternatives.
- Analyze the feasibility of developing the mobileapplication and your suggested alternatives.
- Define the cost of ownership of the mobile application.
- Define the benefits of ownership of the mobileapplication.
- Predict the return on investment (ROI) of the mobileapplication and your suggested alternatives.
- Identify risks associated with developing the mobileapplication.
- Propose a final recommendation of whether or not theorganization should develop the mobile application or one of youralternatives.
- Use at least one (1) quality resources in thisassignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify asquality resources.
Your assignment must follow theseformatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font(size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and referencesmust follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor forany additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of theassignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included inthe required assignment page length.