Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Excel basic homework easy..... do it fast ...
Create a workbook that includes the components learned throughout your Excel 2016 Essential Training, and this semester.; the data should be your own data. Create as many worksheets, IN THE SAME WORKBOOK, that you need to in order to complete the tasks below. You will submit ONE file with several worksheets.
Your workbook should include the following components:
- Use Autofill
- Enter a Comment
- Use the following formulas (Sum, Average, Min, and Max)
- Calculate Year To Date Totals
- Calculate Percentage Increase
- Use Absolute Value
- Use the IF Function
- Use the COUNTIF Function
- Use the SUMIF Function
- Use the AVGIF Function
- Make sure to FORMAT your worksheets (bold, italic, etc.)
- Merge and Center
- Include a border
- Format numbers as needed (currency, date, etc.)
- Insert a table
- Insert a shape
- Rename worksheets
- Sort data with three levels
- Set a print area
- Create a chart
- Protect cells in a worksheet
- Use Goal Seek
Your worksheet should be a high-level advanced spreadsheet. The data does not have to be "real" data, but it must make sense.