Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
EXCELSIOR COLLEGE:BNS301: National Security Ethics and DiversityModule 6: Learning & Assessment ActivitiesDuring this module you will:Read:RequiredModule Notes: Defining and describing loyal dissentBo
EXCELSIOR COLLEGE:BNS301: National Security Ethics and Diversity
Module 6: Learning & Assessment Activities
During this module you will:
- Module Notes: Defining and describing loyal dissent
- Boffey, P.M. (1986, February 14. Analyst who gave shuttle warning faults gung-ho, can-do attitude (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., The New York Times, p. B-4.
- Cook, R.C. (1986, March 16). Why I blew the whistle on NASA’s O-ring woes (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., The Washington Post, pp. D-1 to D-3.
- Grimsley, K.D., (1997, September 8). A matter of ethics: In the workplace, sometimes you pay a price for following your conscience (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., The Washington Post, p. F-12.
- Kidder, R. M (1995). How good people make tough choices, Harper Collins. New York. pp. 83-88.
- Lindorff, D. (1986, June 28). Engineers’ Duty to Speak Out (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., The Nation, pp. 880-882.
- Wayne, L. (1986, February 28). Getting Bad News at the Top (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., The New York Times, pp. D-1, D-4.
After you have read the material on the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster, you are ready to write a process essay focusing on what you might suggest are useful to those who find themselves in an ethical quandary about loyal dissent and whistleblowing.
- write a 2-3-page essay in APA Format
- In your essay, address the following questions:-First, address the arguments for and against loyal dissent; -Then address how organizational culture and management styles affect how employees deal with loyal dissent (give examples from the readings OR from your own experience or organization;-Finish with your recommendations or guidelines that might be useful for loyal dissenters.
- National Security Research Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Excelsior Library Writing Help (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Excelsior Online Writing Lab (OWL) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- APA Style Help (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer. For those assignments that are not written essays and require uploading images or PowerPoint slides, please follow uploading guidelines provided by your instructor.
Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors. When you are ready to submit your work, click “Upload Submission.” Enter the submission title and then click on “Select a file to upload.” Browse your computer, and select your file. Click “Open” and verify the correct file name has appeared next to Submission File. Click on “Continue.” Confirm submission is correct and then click on “Accept Submission & Save.”
This course has Turnitin fully integrated into the course dropbox. This means that you should only submit your assignments to the dropbox below. Please do not submit your assignment directly to Turnitin.com.