Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Expert TestimonyIntroduction You were the lead investigator on Operation Stop Hack and have now been subpoenaed as an expert witness in the case against the perpetrators. It is up to you to convey the
You were the lead investigator on Operation Stop Hack and have now been subpoenaed as an expert witness in the case against the perpetrators. It is up to you to convey the complexities of the crime and evidence to the jury so they can understand the scientific procedures using in aiding the crimes resolution.
Write a 3–5 page paper in which you:
- Analyze the overall procedures for First Responder and Incident Handling and ascertain the fundamental way in which such procedures relate to the scenario in this specific case.
- Explain the major steps involved in evidence acquisition and how to maintain the integrity of the evidence, outlining any and all repercussion if the evidence is improperly preserved.
- Consider the importance of the chain of custody and explain the main reasons why the documentation required to preserve the chain of custody is critical.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Outline the legal steps and procedures to process and collect digital evidence.