Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Faster Computing was impressed with your presentation. The company is interested in moving forward with the project, but the senior management team has responded to the presentation with the following
Faster Computing was impressed with your presentation. The company is interested in moving forward with the project, but the senior management team has responded to the presentation with the following questions and concerns:
(12.3.2: Describe the implementation of controls.)
- How will security be implemented in the Linux systems—both workstations and servers?
(10.1.2: Gather project requirements to meet stakeholder needs.)
- End users have expressed some concern about completing their day-to-day tasks on Linux. How would activities such as web browsing work? How would they work with their previous Microsoft Office files?
(12.4.1: Document how IT controls are monitored.)
- The current Windows administrators are unsure about administering Linux systems. How are common tasks, such as process monitoring and management, handled in Linux? How does logging work? Do we have event logs like we do in Windows?
(2.3.2: Incorporate relevant evidence to support the position.)
- Some folks in IT raised questions about the Linux flavor that was recommended. They would like to see comparisons between your recommendation and a couple of other popular options. What makes your recommendation the best option?
(10.1.3: Define the specifications of the required technologies.)
- How does software installation work on Linux? Can we use existing Windows software?