Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Fe2O3 + 3C → 2Fe + 3CO; how many grams of C are needed to react with 16.5 g Fe2O3? Chemistry Assignment Homework Help
1. In the following reaction: Fe2O3 + 3C → 2Fe + 3CO;how many grams of C are needed to react with 16.5 g Fe2O3?
2. Give an example of a physical change and chemicalchange.
3. A sampleof nitrogen (N2) has a volume of 50.0 L at a pressure of 760 mmHg.What is the volume of the gas when the pressure changes to 1500 mmHg if thereis no change in temperature.
4. Calculate the molarity (M) of 4.0 g of KOH in 2.0L of solution.
5. Indicate whetherthe following solutions are acidic, basic or neutral.
a. [H3O+]= 6.0 x 10-12 M
b. [H3O+]= 1.4 x 10-4 M