Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Submit a paper that identifies and discusses a specific concept (such as managed care, capitation, integrated delivery systems, etc.) or landmark legislation (for example, Hill-Burton Act, creation of Medicare and Medicaid, Managed Care Act, etc.) that significantly changed the delivery of healthcare in the United States.
In writing this paper, you should consider and address (as necessary) the following questions:
- How does this significant event/concept change on healthcare in the short-term?
- What were the long-term effects?
- How did the event impact the historical evolution of healthcare?
- How did the event contribute to the formation of the Affordable Care Act?
- Were there any unanticipated outcomes?
- What new problems were created?
Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length and conform to Writing APA Requirements. Include at least six scholarly references from peer-reviewed articles.