Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Final Project Part I: Finding a Study
Assignment 3: Final Project Part I: Finding a Study
Use the following Web site to search for studies: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/
Choose one study on a topic of interest to you. After you have read the study, respond to the following:
- Is the study exploratory, descriptive, or explanatory?
- What is its content area?
- Is it based on primary or secondary data?
- Identify and describe one concept investigated in the study.
- For this concept, explain how it was measured.
Submit your answers in a 2 to 3 page Microsoft Word document.
Name your document: SUO_HCM4004_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your assignment to the W1: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Tuesday, May 9, 2017.
Cite any sources you use in the APA format on a separate page.