Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Length: 1-2 pages
Click here to download the selected financial statements for Micro Chip Computer Corporation. Answer questions 1 and 2 below based on the financial data.
- Determine the year-to-year percentage annual growth in total net sales.
- Based only on your answers to question #1, do you think the company achieved its sales goal of +10% annual revenue growth in 2009? Determine the target revenue figure, and explain why you do or do not feel that the company hit its target.
- Use the Percentage Sales Method and a 25% increase in sales to forecast Micro Chip's Consolidated Statement of Operations for the period of September 26, 2008 through September 25, 2009. Assume a 15% tax rate and restructuring costs of 5% of the new sales figure.
- Discuss your results from question number #1. What assumptions have you made? Do any of your assumptions seem unreasonable?
To receive full credit on this assignment, please show all work, including formulae and calculations used to arrive at the financial values. Students using Microsoft Excel must provide an adequate explanation of the methodology used to arrive at that answer.
- Download the financial statements and consolidated statement of operations by clicking on the links above in the assignment description.
- Analyze the statements and then answer the four questions listed in the assignment description.
- Show all work including calculations and formulas. If applicable, provide a detailed explanation of how you used Microsoft Excel to arrive at your answers.
- Organize your answers, mathematical calculations, and Microsoft Excel data into a Word document of 1-2 pages.
Your submitted assignment (120 points) must include the following:
- A double-spaced Word document of 1-2 pages that contains your answers to the four questions listed in the assignment description, any calculations you performed, and all formulae that were used. Also, provide your Excel data table(s) along with an explanation of how you arrived at your answers if applicable.
You will be graded on the accuracy of your financial calculations as well as your demonstrated understanding of financial statement analysis.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Individual Project Rubric
Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer's message and intent are clear.
Calculation methods, where required, are contextually appropriate, fully explained, and presented in a manner that is easy to understand.
External research incorporated in the paper, if any, supports the writer's position properly acknowledged and cited; direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluded title page, abstract or table of contents if used, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference page(s).) Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.
Critical thinking: Position is well-justified; logical flow; examples provided where appropriate.
Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion; proper paragraph format; reads as a polished academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.
Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).
There is no additional information to display at this time.