Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Financial Returns and Capital Constraints In order to be successful, companies must leverage their spending in ways that will add to their value and propel them in the marketplace. In this portion of
Financial Returns and Capital Constraints
In order to be successful, companies must leverage their spending in ways that will add to their value and propel them in the marketplace. In this portion of your report you will analyze the business conditions and begin to create the big financial picture of Wal-Mart is spending their money and managing their investments in the future value of their organization through purchases and research and development.
Include the following content in this section.
· Formulate the expected financial returns and associated risks by completing the following calculations. (What do the results of these calculations say about the overall health of the company and it’s future value?)
o Calculate the Return on Equity (ROE) using the DuPont system.
o Calculate the Constant Growth Stock Valuation (CGSV) and compare it to the current stock price.
- How are they doing in comparison to their competitor Target corporation
· Describe data points you found in the annual report that relate to each company’s capital constraints and spending trends
· Research Wal-Mart’s industry and evaluate what type(s) of capital constraints they must consider in order to be competitive in the market. Explain the appropriate financial techniques that would be used in this evaluation. (are they currently making appropriate capital expenditure allocations?)
The Financial Returns and Capital Constraints
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page
· Must use at least two industry or scholarly sources in addition to the course text.