Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For A-Plus Writer Only !!!
THERE ARE THREE ASSIGNMENTS IN THIS POST
PLEASE READ AND USE ALL THE LINKS AND ATTACHMENTS PROVIDED FOR SOURCES.
ASSIGNMENT 1 Read the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005. Then, review the information on the Core Measure Sets from The Joint Commission. Pick one of the core measures from the list at the bottom of this webpage and discuss how a hospital would typically put policies and procedures into place in order to ensure that it is following your selected core measure. Utilize at least two scholarly sources, not including the textbook, that contain research regarding how your policy and/or procedure would be put into place in a hospital setting. Your initial post must be a minimum of 250 words.
Watch the series of videos related to the documentary movie Hot Coffee and/or watch the full-length feature film if you are able to procure it. Each of the video clips are approximately five minutes in length. Your initial post must be a minimum of 250 words and utilize at least two scholarly sources, not including the course text. Address the following as you respond:
· Explain whether you believe that our justice system promotes frivolous law suits or protects against them.
· Analyze the various elements that people should take into consideration prior to filing a lawsuit that might be perceived as “frivolous.”
· Explain the ethical considerations surrounding such lawsuits in the health care arena.
You will be researching DNR for your Final Paper. Provide a description of the case you will be researching. Then, find at least six scholarly sources that are connected with the ethical dilemma and/or case-related content that you will be using to complete your Final Paper. Provide an annotated bibliography of these six (or more) sources.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT TO SEE WHAT A ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY LOOKS LIKE
Your annotated bibliography must contain the following elements (and possibly more):
· APA-formatted citations
· A description of the article:
· What does it address?
· What were the outcomes or conclusions?
· How does this apply to your case study analysis?
· Does it provide insights into an ethical concept?
· Is it a similar case to the one you are analyzing?
· Does it offer suggestions from best practices in ethical decision making?
DNRProject Assignment: Review your New York State Government’s website and search for its official Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Form.