Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
FOR DOCTOR MITCH
Your organization has never had any formal or informal training for new supervisors; when someone is promoted, they are immediately placed in the leadership position. This has recently become more important as your city manager realizes over 75% of the supervisory staff will be eligible to retire within the next five years. Your task is to put together a "90 day" Succession Plan for training potential new supervisors - this will then be used as a guideline for the department's succession planning efforts. Your recommendations should include:
- Steps/stages for the training (i.e. what do you want to happen in the first 30 days, 60 days, 90 days)
- What type of information/classes would be presented? (Policies, SOP's, soft skills, etc.)
- How would the training be delivered? (Classroom, online, video, OJT, etc.)
- At the end of the 90 days, how would you know if the training was successful? (How will you assess the training.)
- Research and cite at least one academic article from the SPC academic databases that supports your recommendations.
Compose a paper that answers each of the above questions using a Microsoft Word document (minimum 300 words) for your response. Do not just answer the questions as if answering an essay exam. Compose a paper that includes an introduction, Body (answers to questions) and a conclusion. Apply double spacing, 12 point Times New Roman font, and check for spelling and grammar. Use at least two academic article from the SPC Online Library's Academic Databases and cite all sources using the APA 6th Edition format for in text citations and References, refer to the APA Publication Manual and the
Your paper will be checked for originality using the Turnitin application that is integrated into the drop box. Therefore, be sure to cite all of your sources and cite direct quotes accordingly.