Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
FOR DR. ROCAL - Final Paper
MIN OF 7 PAGES. MUST USE THE ATTACHMENTS (BIBLIOGRAPHY, OUTLINE) TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT.
ALL GUIDELINES MUST BE INCLUDED IN PAPER
PROBLEM: You have been directed by your corporate or organizational president to research one of the following situations/problems and prepare a formalized research paper. This paper should be addressed to the president, board of directors, and your professor. For this research, you should conduct a review of literature based on the current practices being used in today's organizations (in terms of your selected research problem/situation).
Here is the potential problem or situation for research:
Creation and implementation of a new performance appraisal system or method of conducting performance appraisals.
Please write your research paper as if your organizational or corporate president and/or board of directors would review and consider its findings and recommendations. However, your professor will be the final reviewer for this paper.
1. Student should write a well-researched paper, minimum of 7 pages and double-spaced (not counting a title page, table of contents, references or appendices).
2. Student should follow the APA Style Manual for referencing and citing sources in the paper.
3. Paper should be written in third person - not first person.
4. Paper should be error-free, so it may be wise to have another person proof your work.
5. All sources must be properly cited, according to APA style. In essence, you need to use in-text citations (no footnotes or endnotes in this paper whatsoever). Full citations of all works should be included in the References section, formatted in APA Style.
6. The paper must contain the following elements:
a. Title Page
b. Table of Contents
d. Problem Statement (5-8 sentence paragraph that clearly defines the problem and why it needs to be researched).
e. Review of current practices (background of literature) in the area
f. Strategic plan for change or creation of the anticipated change (use examples of where this approach has been successful in other organizations if pertinent).
g. Strategic approach for implementation of the change(s)
h. Final recommendations and possible outcomes (best and worst case scenarios)
j. References section
k. Appendix (if tables or charts or necessary)
Please submit your final paper in the Week 8 Assignment Folder. Good luck with your research and analytical writing.