Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
For each of the Essay Questions below, you must answer it with a full paragraph. A full paragraph is 6-8 sentences and lets me know that you completely understand the concept. One and two sentence
For each of the Essay Questions below, you must answer it with a full paragraph. A full paragraph is 6-8 sentences and lets me know that you completely understand the concept.
One and two sentence answers will be given 0 points. Additionally, this is not a Cut and Paste exercise. The only way I know that you understand the concept is if you explain it to me in your own words.
- Explain the difficulties in recruitment for police agencies. Give specific examples
- What is the importance of a marketing plan in relation to recruiting women and minorities? What resources of useful in achieving a strong recruiting program?
- Explain the key components of the selection process. Which do you feel is the most important part of the selection process?
- What is needed to have strong retention and promotion of a diverse workforce? Give specific examples.
- What did the text say about Generation Y?
- Explain how an officer can communicate effectively even with language barriers. Use specific examples.
- Explain some of the cross-cultural communication dynamics from the chapter. Give specific examples.
- What techniques did the text discuss about reducing defensiveness?
- What techniques did the text discuss about interviewing and data-gathering skills?
- What is the importance of nonverbal communication and how does it affect cross-cultural communication?