Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For Exceptional Proff only
Stakeholder Analysis: Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
Develop a Stakeholder Analysis for the policy that you assessed in Assignment 1 from a “prospective position.” Begin by stating an appropriate claim.
1. Apply the procedures for stakeholder analysis presented in Box 3.0 “Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis” to generate a list of at least five to ten (5-10) stakeholders who affect or are affected by problems in the issue area chosen for analysis.
2. After generating the list, create a cumulative frequency distribution. Place stakeholders on the horizontal axis, numbering them from 1 …n. On the vertical axis, place the number of new (nonduplicate) ideas generated by each stakeholder (the ideas can be objectives, alternatives, outcomes, causes, etc.). Connect the total new ideas of each stakeholder with a line graph.
3. After creating a cumulative frequency distribution from the list, discuss new ideas generated by each stakeholder. (Note: The ideas may be objectives, alternatives, outcomes causes, etc.; ideas should not be duplicates.)
4. Write an analysis of the results of the frequency distribution that answers the following questions: (a) Does the line graph flatten out? (b) If so, after how many stakeholders? (c) What conclusions can be drawn about the policy problems in the issue area? (Note: Compare your work with Case Study 3.1 at the end of the chapter.)
5. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook to support your views. Note:Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Do not use open source Websites such as Wikipedia, Sparknotes.com, Ask.com, and similar Websites are not acceptable resources.