Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
FOR KIM WOODS mapping Group 4
Your chief is asking for an analysis of the crime over the weekend. He has been receiving complaints from citizens that their area is not being covered to combat crime. He would like answers to the specific questions listed below.
Discuss the following questions on your group Discussion Board so that the team leader can compile the information to be used in the team paper. The answers to these questions are based on the crime and time mapping that you have finished for the team work.
- Is there an excess of suspicious person reports in one area? If so, why do you think that may be happening?
- Is there a lack of suspicious person reports in one area? If so, why do you think that may be happening?
- Is there a certain time for burglaries? If so, why do you think that may be happening? Is there a cluster for the following:
- Carjacking reports
- Domestic reports
- Home invasions
- Driving under the influence
- Are domestics related to one area? Why or why not?
- The chief needs to allocate his officers to certain areas. At what day and time would he or she increase patrol car activity and in what area?
- Give reasons to your chief as to why it would be advantageous to the department to have a computer-generated mapping system.
The team leader will take the crime map that the team deems correct and add it to the team paper along with the answers to the questions above.
Members of the team will address these questions using the crime mapping and time mapping that they made up for this group project. When you submit your replies to the team discussion board, upload your 2 files so that others can see your mapping.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.