Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For many years American historians had argued that slavery was an antiquated economic system that was not compatible with the capitalism then developing in the north. Edward Baptist's work challenges
For many years American historians had argued that slavery was an antiquated economic system that was not compatible with the capitalism then developing in the north. Edward Baptist's work challenges this notion and argues that American slavery was closely tied to modern legal, financial, and economic systems. In what ways was American slavery an eminently modern system according to Baptist? How was the development of American capitalism directly connected to the expansion of American slavery?
Please keep your paper between 1300 and 1600 words.
Please read and follow these guidelines when writing your paper:
- Be sure to have an argument and provide specific evidence to support your argument.
- Please format this paper, and all future paper assignments according to the Chicago Manual of Style. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- You do not need a bibliography or works cited page for this paper but be sure to use footnotes when citing your sources (see Chicago Manual of Style link above).
- Be sure to have a strong thesis statement, and you must highlight, bold, or underline your thesis statement.
- Make sure you cite your sources correctly, and avoid plagiarism. Please read this reference (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.guide to learn about plagiarism.
- You will only be allowed to use the Baptist book as a reference for this paper. No outside or online sources!!!
Be sure to use evidence from the Baptist book to support your arguments in the paper. Your answer should focus exclusively on evidence from The Half Has Never Been Told. Do not use any outside sources to answer this question.
Hope this helps.