Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For Njosh Only
Read the following Case Study regarding Union Investment and their ability to analyze customer behavior patterns with predictive analytics:
Predictive Analytics_Case Study.pdf
Write a 4-5 page, double-spaced analysis paper addressing the following questions using APA format:
- How did Union Investment define the business problem?
- Who were the stakeholders and how were they involved in defining the business problem?
- How were the stakeholders involved with the finance industry and how did their level of expertise in the industry help determine future benefits?
- What factors were involved with defining the business problems?
- After reading the Union Investment case study, read the following blog in which 26 data analysis experts describe their opinions as to what they perceive to be the top business problem that can be solved using predictive analytics: http://www.ngdata.com/how-predictive-analytics-benefits-business/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Do any of these expert opinions align with what Union Investment discovered with analyzing customer behavior?
- Based on the expert opinions, what would you recommend for Union Investment moving forward?
- Based on these expert opinions, what are some of the common pitfalls to avoid when determining a predictive analytics strategy?