Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For Perfecto only G6
My Ecological Footprint
Review the section called Resources and Sustainability on pp. 266-267 of the textbook where Knox & Marston (2016) discuss the concept of ecological footprint. On p. 267, students are asked to apply their knowledge by calculating how sustainable their lifestyle is compared to others. Visit the web link provided in the textbook on p. 267 and take the personal ecological footprint quiz, which calculates your ecological footprint. You can access the footprint calculator by clicking the following link: http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/personal_footprint/
Assignment Instructions: After taking the ecological footprint quiz, answer the following questions:
1. Summarize your quiz results. Which areas did you have the least and which the biggest impact on the earth (food, shelter, mobility, resources, or goods)? If everyone lived like you, how many planets would we need? How many global acres does it take to support your lifestyle?
2. What surprised you about your results? How did your results make you feel?
3. What steps can you take to reduce your ecological footprint? Name at least two.
4. What is your responsibility as a global citizen to protect the earth’s resources?
5. Provide one recommendation to a national governing body or a multi-national governing body to help reduce the ecological footprint made by citizens.
It is required that you re-write each question and then provide your response to all of the questions asked. Your questions and responses should be a minimum of 1 page in length (not including the title page and reference page). Note: Remember to create a citation for the ecological footprint calculator and any other sources used to
answer the questions.