Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For this assignment, choose a critical article from the GMC library databases that makes a clear argument about the topic you've chosen for your research paper. The article you choose must provide mor
For this assignment, choose a critical article from the GMC library databases that makes a clear argument about the topic you've chosen for your research paper. The article you choose must provide more than basic biographical information and plot summary; in fact, if your article is less than 4 or 5 pages, it is probably not a critical article. I highly recommend that you send me a copy of the article you've selected BEFORE you perform your analysis.
Your analysis should be at least 500 words in length.
- In your analysis, you should clearly identify the author's thesis and main points by SUMMARIZING the article. Your summary should be no more than 150 words.
- You should then provide a critique of these main points and EXPLAIN how this article will aid you in the writing of your Research Paper. (i.e. Will you use this article as evidence for a specific point you are trying to prove? If so, which one? Be specific.)
- You should also include in this analysis a QUOTE and a PARAPHRASE from the article.
- Your paper must be formatted according to MLA format (this includes having a header, double spacing, etc.)
- All quotations, paraphrases and summaries MUST be cited using MLA format.
- You must include a works-cited page at the end of your paper.
- For more information about MLA style, you should view the Purdue OWL's pages on MLA: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/.
Mechanics, Grammar, and Punctuation
- All written assignments should be mechanically and grammatically correct with proper punctuation.
- For more information on each of these, you should view the Purdue OWL’s General Writing Resources page: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/.
- The introduction should include a clear thesis statement. It should also clearly identify the title of the article you've chosen and the author's name.
- Each body paragraph should have a clear topic sentence that relates back to the thesis. The information in each paragraph should relate to the topic sentence. In the body paragraphs, you may want to focus on individual points made by the author.