Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For this assignment, research the following:Lutefisk Bierocks Scrapple One of your own choice from Appendix A (Foods) of the “Food Geography survey” document posted on Black
For this assignment, research the following:
- One of your own choice from Appendix A (Foods) of the “Food Geography survey” document posted on Blackboard.
- One of your own choice from Appendix A (Restaurants) of the “Food Geography survey” document posted on Blackboard.
- Your assignment must have a cover page with: your full name, course name & section, name of assignment, my name, and date that you submit the assignment.
- The body of your paper should be in paragraph form (not list form). Each food (1-4) should be separated into its own paragraph with a sub-heading, for example: Lutefisk. Each food paragraph should be at least 100 words in length (you will have 4 of these 100-word paragraphs). Your chosen restaurant (5) should also be separated into its own paragraph with sub-heading, however, it only needs to be a minimum of 75 words.
- For each of your 4 foods provide a picture of the food or dish. I recommend using Google Images for this: http://www.google.com/imghp. You must provide the full web address from which you get your picture in your works cited page.
- You must also have a works cited page. You must list all of the sources that you use in your paper on the works cited page. You must put the information from this sources in your own words. Using an author’s writing word-for-word or failing to list a source is a violation of the college code on plagiarism. See the detailed guidelines and instructions for sources and the works cited page below.
Information to be included in the body of your assignment (paragraphs 1-4):
- What is the food?
- What is the geographic and cultural origin of the food?
- What are the methods of diffusion into the United States?
- Where in the United States is this food most likely found today?
Information to be included in the body of your assignment (paragraph 5):
- What type of food does this restaurant serve?
- Where did the restaurant originate?
- In what areas of the United States are these restaurants found today? Most restaurants provide a list of locations on their official websites.
Sources and Works Cited:
- If you do a web search, Wikipedia will undoubtedly be one of your first “hits.” Wikipedia is not a reputable resource because, like any Wiki, anyone can edit it (and provide false information). Most Wikipedia pages do provide a list of references near the bottom with links to the primary sources, so you may use those as sources if you wish.
- If you need to know how to do your works cited page, use this link for reference. It provides examples for books, academic journal articles, newspapers, and websites: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html. If you are more comfortable using another style like APA or MLA feel free to use that.
Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation:
- As with all assignments for this class, make sure that you use standard rules of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Excessive errors (more than 2) will result in lost points.