Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
For this assignment, you will submit a literature review. First, be sure you have completed all your readings and watched the videos assigned in this unit. Using the articles, you found for your Anno
For this assignment, you will submit a literature review. First, be sure you have completed all your readings and watched the videos assigned in this unit.
Using the articles, you found for your Annotated Bibliography from the Unit 2 assignment, write your Literature Review. Your Literature Review should include three main components: an introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- Introduction: In two to three paragraphs:
- Topic: Define your topic and provide context for the review (your main thesis).
- Organization of Literature: Explain the organization – i.e. sequence – of the review;
- Main Body: In two to three pages
- Topic Review: Organize and discuss the literature you reviewed (a minimum of six sources). Your main body should be organized by topic using headings. Within each topic, discuss multiple sources comparing and contrasting what the various findings of each study were. DO NOT simply provide a summary of the study.
- Wider Subject Area: Analyze the relation between your chosen topic and the wider subject area (e.g. between early parent reading to children and childhood literacy in general)
- Conclusion: In two to three paragraphs
Your paper will be peer-assessed on how well the above areas have been covered. In addition, the below aspects will also be assessed:
- Page Requirement: The assignment should be 4-5 pages, not including title and reference pages.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement: Use no less than six scholarly sources, providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
Choosing & Using Sources: A guide to academic research. (2020). Teaching & Learning, University Libraries. https://ohiostate.pressbooks.pub/choosingsources/2. Pubrica Academy. (2019, August 8). Why is it important to do a literature review in research? https://pubrica.com/academy/research/why-is-it-important-to-do-a-literature-review-in-research/ 3.Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). Annotated bibliography examples. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/annotated_bibliography_samples.html 4. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). Writing a literature review. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/conducting_research/writing_a_literature_review.html
1. Taylor, D. (28, June 2010). Writing the literature review (part one): Step by step tutorial for graduate students [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IUZWZX4OGI (5:21)
2. Taylor, D. (28, June 2010). Writing the literature review (part two): Step by step tutorial for graduate students [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoYpyY9n9YQ (7:40)
- This is a two-part series of videos that will explain how to write your literary review.
3. University of Washington Libraries. (2011, July 19). What is a scholarly journal article? [Video]. YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuyCJnv3auk (2:55)
- This video gives you a specific explanation and examples of what scholarly articles include and shows you how to locate them.