Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For this assignment, you will use everything you learned about the different sides of should affirmative action be mandatory standard practice in hiring to avoid discrimination, inadvertent or otherwi
For this assignment, you will use everything you learned about the different sides of should affirmative action be mandatory standard practice in hiring to avoid discrimination, inadvertent or otherwise, to demonstrate your thorough knowledge of your issue.
Suppose that the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) has decided to grant review of a case deciding the fate of the issue that you chose above, and they've called upon you as a subject matter expert to provide a comprehensive opinion on the matter. Write a formal case-brief style paper that addresses the following components:
1. What is the history of this issue in terms of the ways that American businesses have operated?
2. What is the legislative history, if any?
3. What is the current legal authority (statutes and/or case law) on the issue and what does it require of businesses?
4. What are the different arguments on each side of the issue?
5. Which arguments (if any) are stronger and why?
6. What would be your recommendation to SCOTUS in terms of a ruling on this issue, and why?
7. Are there any exceptions to your recommendation? For example, are there any employers or employees to which the ruling should not apply? Or industries that should be exempt? Why?
8. What is the anticipated future of this issue? Should SCOTUS expect to have to review it again in the future? Or does your recommendation settle the issue permanently?
This assignment should at a minimum contain 2,500 words of content (double spaced). Word count does not include headings, cover pages, references, or question text (if you choose to include it in your paper); I am looking for 2,500 words of substance. Your paper should be in APA format including a properly formatted cover page (abstracts are optional) and a reference page with at least three (3) NEW references ("new" here means references that you have not already used in previous assignments in this course). Providing additional references to your assignments demonstrates your desire to conduct additional research on the topic area, and can improve your research skills.
With all assignments, include properly formatted in-text citations within the body of your work for each of your listed references so the reader can ascertain your original thoughts or ideas as well as the portion of your work that is credited to credible sources. It is very important to identify work from other sources to ensure that proper credit is provided to researchers in the field. This assignment uses Turn It In for originality verification.