Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For this week you should review the first part (Chapters 1-8) and read all of Chapter 9 of the textbook. When you read the text that involves running R script you are expected to run the code by yours
For this week you should review the first part (Chapters 1-8) and read all of Chapter 9 of the textbook. When you read the text that involves running R script you are expected to run the code by yourself on your computer, in parallel to reading it in the textbook, and compare what you get with the output presented in the textbook.
In reviewing Chapters 1 to 8 of the prerequisite course, what six things from those chapters struck you as the most important things you learned? Explain each of them briefly but clearly.
Cite any reference in apa format.
Your learning journal entry must be a reflective statement that considers the following questions:
1. Describe what you did. This does not mean that you copy and paste from what you have posted or the assignments you have prepared. You need to describe what you did and how you did it.
2. Describe your reactions to what you did.
3. Describe any feedback you received or any specific interactions you had. Discuss how they were helpful.
4. Describe your feelings and attitudes.
5. Describe what you learned.
Another set of questions to consider in your learning journal statement include:
1. What surprised me or caused me to wonder?
2. What happened that felt particularly challenging? Why was it challenging to me?
3. What skills and knowledge do I recognize that I am gaining?
4. What am I realizing about myself as a learner?
5. In what ways am I able to apply the ideas and concepts gained to my own experience?
Finally, describe one important thing that you are thinking about in relation to the activity.
Your Learning Journal should be a minimum of 500 words.