Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
for washington watson
Follow the instructions based on decision to complete the Strategic Plan Project:
Strategic Plan, Part 1: Environmental Scan
You will perform an environmental scan for your target company.
Choose an organization according to the following:
· Current employer
· Most recent or former employer
· Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time.
o Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
· The organization can be a start-up that you or a significant other may create in the future. For a start-up, focus on an entrepreneurial idea that is of substantive interest, so this project leaves you with a product you may leverage in the future.
Write a 1,050-word minimum environmental analysis in which you include the following:
· Determine how to create value and sustain competitive advantage using the environmental scanning strategy.
· Evaluate the company's external environment.
· Assess the company's general environment.
· Evaluate the organization's industry operating environment.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
oEx1. Exercise 2 talks about what the future looks like: Read it and then answer the following question.
Which of the seven dimensions of the general environment will this affect (may be more than one)?
§ Describe the effect.
§ List some business opportunities that will come from this.
§ Identify some existing organizations that stand to benefit.
§ What, if any, are the ethical implications?
400 WORDS . Ch 2
o 22. After reading the Week2 Electronic Reserve Readings called "Environmental scan: influence on strategic direction", answer the following question.
Class, Describe what is the Environmental Scan.
What is the approach and methodology used in the reading to examine the value and overall approach in using the environmental scan?
Last, what are some of the limitations that may affect the research?
3. Recall the readings and activities you have completed this week, and describe one or two points that were least clear to you. What questions do you have that would help you understand these points better? 4OO Words