Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Forensics Final Paper 8 to 10 pgs. Due 8am Central time 6/26/17
Focus of the Final PaperIn order to complete the Final Paper, watch one of the following videos:
- Welcome to homicide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- This video discusses a homicide in Richmond, VA.
- He wouldn’t turn me loose: The sexual assault case of 96-year-old Miss Mary (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- This video discusses the sexual assault of a 96-year-old woman.
You will apply the theories and methods learned throughout the course to create an eight- to ten-page-paper, which includes insight into the role of forensic science, the applications of forensic science for use within the evaluation and/or processing of major crime scenes, and its role in the criminal justice system.
You will provide a comprehensive history of forensic science and a review of a crime scene, including management, security, preservation of evidence, as well as identification and analysis of the evidence. At a minimum complete the following:
- Outline of a brief history of forensic science. Include important occurrences, events, and findings that contributed to the development of forensic science, especially as it relates to evidence located and evaluated at your crime scene.
- Discuss the actions of the initial response to your crime scene and what processing steps this would include, such as surveys, searches, documentation sketches, etc. Include a discussion regarding where you scene is located and what, if any, Fourth Amendment issues exist that should be addressed.
- Identify, collect, preserve, and analyze at least three different pieces of evidence detailed in the above crime scene.
- Discuss the analysis of the above mentioned three different pieces of evidence and what information can be gleaned from this type of forensic science.
- Summarize the significant findings for crime scene reconstruction as if presenting this case to the district attorney for possible prosecution.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Here is the link for video 1: https://fod.infobase.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?Token=45398&aid=18596&Plt=FOD&loid=0&w=640&h=480&ref
Link for video 2: https://fod.infobase.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?Token=49099&aid=18596&Plt=FOD&loid=0&w=640&h=480&ref