Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Formulating Leadership Part II
PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM
PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE 1ST BULLET (about two slides)
Resources: The Art and Science of Leadership, Ch. 6 and Management Roles: Leading video
The company's vice president of human resources has approached a new team for assistance in recruiting and developing the organization's future leaders. About 60% of the company consists of millennials, and this new team has been charged with how to successfully increase the number of millennials as leaders in the organization. At this time, senior management is reluctant and disinterested in promoting the millennials to leadership roles. The team created the plan in Week 2-Part I of this assignment. Now, the team is expected to develop a presentation for senior leadership that will motivate all of them to encourage millennials as leaders in the organization.
Re-examine your plan from Part 1 as a team.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that contains the following components:
- Determine how to cultivate millennials as leaders.
- Include the pathway necessary to accomplish this goal by identifying the objective(s), methods of achieving the objective(s), and ways to measure success.
- Evaluate how transformational leadership may assist in this process.
- Include at least one video presentation within a slide.
- Showcase some of the best practices needed by companies in order to prepare future leaders.
Cite a minimum of three peer reviewed sources not including your text.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.