Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
General Angles quiz
1) Find sec Î if the terminal side of Î in standard position contains the point (4, -3).
2) Find tan Î if the terminal side of Î in standard position contains the point (-12, 5).
3) Find the value of cot Î if Î is in standard position has a measure of 180Â°.
4) Which of the following is the reference angle for 230Â°?
5) Which of the following is the reference angle for -150Â°?
6) Find the reference angle for the angle .
7) If sin Î=-3/5 and the angle is in quadrant IV, what is cot Î?
8) If csc Î = 3/2 and the angle is in quadrant II, what is sec Î?
9) Miranda and Travis visit an amusement park to ride a skycoaster. After the first few swings, the angle the skycoaster makes with the vertical is modeled by Î=0.4cosÏt, with Î measured in radians and t measured in seconds. Determine the measure of the angle in radians for t = 1.5.
10) The formula gives the distance of a baseball that is hit at an initial velocity of V0 feet per second at an angle of Î with the ground. If the ball was hit with an initial velocity of 85 feet per second and an angle of 45Â°, how far was it hit? Round to the nearest tenth.
A. 0 ft.
B. 2.7 ft.
C. 159.7 ft.