GLG 220 Week 4 DQs
This archive file of GLG 220 Week 4 Discussion Questions shows the Solutions to the following problems:
DQ 1: 1. How can an observer experience two unequal high tides during a day?
2. What is the composition of sea water? What does salinity mean?
3. Beach erosion is related to natural process such as long shore current. How is beach erosion also related to human activity?
4. How do oceans regulate climate?
DQ 2: 1. The Arizona cities of Flagstaff and Phoenix are relatively close to one another yet have contrasting climates. Why does this difference occur?
2. What are the features of the ocean floor and how can they be explained by plate tectonics?
3. What is the Coriolis Effect?
4. How does the atmosphere regulate the Earth
*** 220 **** 4 ***Attached: GLG 220 Week 4 DQs.zip