GLG 220 Week 5 DQs
This work of GLG 220 Week 5 Discussion Questions shows the Solutions to the following problems:
DQ 1: Answer in 200-300 word count. Choose one question below and title your answer with Reply.
1. What are the products of crude oil? How are these products produced?
2. How is coal formed in the earth?
3. How can the tides be used as an energy source?
DQ 2: 1. What are renewable and nonrenewable resources? Give examples of each.
2. Galena is the primary ore of lead, Pb. Besides lead itself, what is a dangerous byproduct of smelting lead? How can this byproduct be prevented from entering the atmosphere?
3. What are three fossil fuels? How much is used for industrial, home, and transport? How much energy is lost?
*** 220 **** 5 ***Attached: GLG 220 Week 5 DQs.zip