Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1. Why does deforestation contribute to global warming?
2. List four natural occurrences that contribute to global warming, and explain how each contributes to global warming.
3. Google the Pacific Garbage Patch and write at least one paragraph about what it is, where it is located, how big it is, and what it is composed of.
4. List areas similar to the Pacific Garbage Patch and where are they located.
5. Google the Exxon Valdez oil spill and tell me the impact that event had on the wildlife, environment, and subsequently global warming.
6. Google the BP Horizon oil spill and tell me the impact that event had on the wildlife, environment, and subsequently global warming.
8. List the three (3) major greenhouse gases and tell me how they are formed.
9. What is the current population of the world? Of the U.S.? What will the world population be in 20 years (2036)?
10. In at least two (2) paragraphs, explain the effects that population has on global warming. Give specific examples.
11. Go to spaceweather.com and tell me:
a. The solar wind speed and density. What does this mean in regards to global warming?
b. The near Earth asteroid number. What is a near Earth asteroid and what happens if one hits the Earth in regards to global warming?
12. Google the Chesapeake Bay Bolide. In at least one-two paragraphs, describe what is was, where it occurred, and the effects it would have had on the environment.
13. Go to http://www.noaa.gov/ , read one article about weather or climate and summarize in one paragraph.
14. Go to http://www.climate.gov/ , read one article or watch one video and summarize in one paragraph.
15. Google the Cuyahoga River. Tell me what event happened there in the late 1960s and the subsequent rulings/laws that were enacted as a result of the environmental issue that was uncovered.
16. Write a one page essay on effect of global warming on anything may be the weather, animals, e.t.c include reference please. Thank you