Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Michele needs to implement a system of measuring staffing activities against goals and benchmarks for a new idea of opening a small confectionery store. She expects you to use your skills, combined with or built upon your knowledge, application, and/or analysis skills, to help set benchmarks and measuring metrics. She needs benchmarks and a measurement system for the following:
- A goal of sales for $50,000 in 1 year and an increase of 20% in 3 years
- A template with staffing needs to include skills, competencies, and qualifications for each position of candy maker and cashier to be open 6 days a week from the hours of 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Benchmarks for the hiring process of candy makers and cashiers
For this project assignment on Lollipop Company, Inc., complete a minimum of a 3-page business professional report selecting and organizing expert information that is useful for the company as well as a presentation that addresses the following concepts:
- What is the staffing problem Michele has encountered? Discuss solutions for the staffing activities problem Michele has. What is her best option? Give specific details and examples.
- Discuss how to achieve benchmarks when aligned to goals. How would a company stay on track of goals and strategy? Give specific details and examples.
- APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
To complete this assignment, develop a PowerPoint that contains the following:
- Create a PowerPoint as a presentation to Michele. Incorporate charts and pictures appropriate to your audience.
- A minimum of 10 slides.
- A cover slide (not included in the minimum 10 slides).
- A slide containing references (not included in the minimum of 10 slides) from credible sources that you used in your research for this presentation, formatted using APA formatting.
- Include a minimum of 150 words to the notes section of each slide that explains your rationale and provide further details for the information included in your slides.
- Include pictures and at least 1 SMART Art graphic.