Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Graduate School Strategic Management
I need assistance with completing this Strategic Management Assignment. Its due this evening. I can send you any financial guide templates to complete the assignmen. If your familiar with this course work and can do your best work plagiarism free then reply to this. I'm willing to pay you $50.
Due Week 7 and worth 80 points
- This exercise is considered an academic writing exercise. Quality of response, grammar, and punctuation are considered in your overall grade.
- This exercise does not require the use of APA format or a cover page.
- This exercise uses the “Business Plan Financials” MS Excel template. Use the “Business Plan Financials Guide” to assist you in completing the required worksheets. (Both documents are also available in the Course Required Files in Week 1.)
- It is recommended that students construct their deliverable(s) using MS Word / MS Excel and then attach the document(s) to the discussion thread submission area in Blackboard.
Use the “NAB Company Portfolio” (see: Course Required Files in Week 1) for reference. Provide the following information below.
- For year one of your NAB company’s Business Plan, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the “Business Plan Financials” MS Excel template (see: Course Required Files in Week 1). Note: Attach the MS Excel worksheet to the discussion thread.
- Hints: Your marketing costs should already be included as you created your Marketing Budget in Week 4 and those will be filled in automatically.
- Hints: Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Hints: Work through the worksheets in order. The excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement.
- Develop the following financial sections of your NAB company’s Business Plan. Note: Attach the MS Word document to the discussion thread.
- Sources and use of funds
- Plan assumptions
- Break-even analysis